For several seasons in a row, natural shades have been popular in fashion. And despite the seeming simplicity, blond hair looks fresh and natural. Blond is suitable for women of almost all colour types of appearance, thanks to a large number of shades.
Celebrities with blond hair:
Many actresses, singers and models naturally have a blond hair colour and are not going to change it at all. And there are those who have tried out many different colours, stopped at the Rus. These are Giselle Bundchen, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba, Carly Kloss, Kara Delevin, Natalia Vodianova, Olivia Wilde, Emma Watson, Amanda Seyfried, Kate Middleton and others.
Overview of the current run-of-the-mill shades, their advantages and disadvantages
Those who think the blonde colour is unsightly, “mouse” and faded, are deeply mistaken. In fact, its palette offers a wide range of different shades – from cold to warm.
To make your hair look expensive and stylish, do not try to pick up the shade yourself, so it is recommended to contact an experienced colourist.
In cold shades of grey, dark brown and ashes predominate. Because of this, they are ideal for girls of summer and winter colour types: with porcelain-pale skin, grey, blue, blue, blue, cold-brown or light green eyes.
The colour is a mix of frosty brown and grey. It is the darkest and most saturated of all the colours of the palette. Traditionally, it refers to the light brown brown brown. The colour fits perfectly with pale skin and almost transparent eyes (grey and blue). To emphasize the charm of dark-coloured curls, it is recommended to use bright eye or lip make-up.
This shade combines light brown, coffee and grey. On the outside, it looks as if the hair is slightly dusty. Well combined with the warm and cold colour of the appearance.
The colour is as close as possible to the cold blonde. It combines dusty grey, linen and ashy shades. This cold blonde colour fits all appearance types except autumn.
Hair of this colour looks as natural as possible. The natural blonde hair colour is traditionally considered to be the hallmark of Slavic women. As it may not seem bright enough, it is recommended to emphasize the colour with bright lip makeup.
As the name suggests, this colour is represented by a combination of grey and cold-brown shades. It is a typical representative of the cold palette, without admixtures of warm shades, so it is not suitable for dark girls with black-brown eyes.
The peculiarity of this colour is the combination of translucent pearl notes with grey and light brown base. The curls of this colour look expensive, noble and elegant, so they are often chosen by celebrities. The pearl-coat colour is a perfect solution for the owners of porcelain-pale leather, grey and blue eyes.
It is a very light blonde colour, in which an ashtray-grey shade and light notes of cold pearls are intertwined. Blonde ashes are proud of their curls without cheap yellowness, but it is very difficult to get such an effect.
To achieve this effect, it is necessary to first lighten the hair and use high-quality dyes for dyeing. Ashtray blond is suitable for girls with cold translucent eyes and very light skin.
A spectacular and bold shade that combines ashy and cold purple (lilac) colour. It is harmoniously combined with summer and winter appearance (an excellent example of such dyeing is Katie Perry’s ashtray and purple hair).
To give the image even more dramatic mystery, you can focus on lip make-up and apply dark lipstick – purple, Marsal or burgundy.
It’s a hue that’s intertwined with ashes and grey and blue. Depending on the intensity, it varies from light, almost, to saturated, almost blue. If you decide on such a colouring, please note that the ash-blue colour is very demanding. Therefore, to make your hair look stylish and well-groomed, carefully monitor the condition of the skin, makeup and hair.
Ashes and Russians
A muffled cold shade that combines an ashtray-grey colour with a dusty touch. It looks beautiful next to pale skin, translucent grey, blue and blue eyes. It is much worse combined with tanned skin of caramel tone.
The warm palette of a blond colour offers soft, sunny tones with honey, wheat, beige and brown notes. They are well suited to the representatives of spring and autumn colour types – girls with peach skin and light blush, with blue, green or nutty eyes.
Hair with a light golden colour seems to be slightly burned out in the sun and is dominated by light strands with a slight shade of gold or bronze. These shades blend perfectly with the spring and autumn colours of the appearance but are not suitable for summer and winter.
This colour is a combination of warm brown shades (hot chocolate, cocoa and mocha) with light greyish notes. As a result, the hair appears to be slightly crushed by pollen. It is a universal shade, which will be to the face of all girls – dark, pale, with the eyes of all colours.
This resembles a classic red, but it is not so bright. It is dominated by light caramel tones that blend beautifully with the copper base. Copper-blue colour is a real find for an autumn colourtype, especially if its owner has light skin with freckles, blue, green or light brown eyes.
This shade is a bit like natural, but it is dominated by warm wheat tones. The combination of wheat and blonde colours does not harmonize with dark, tanned skin, because against its background, this shade is simply lost and does not look sufficiently contrasting. But it looks great with light skin, grey or blue eyes.
Warm, light colour, close to the classic blonde. It is dominated by soft honey notes and a slightly muted light grey hue. Combines with spring and autumn colours, but does not match winter and summer colours.
Beige and russet
This colour also resembles blonde, but it is not as bright as wheat and honey-coloured. Hair seems a little dusty: its colour combines warm beige notes with grey spraying and translucent shade of strawberry pink. An excellent solution for spring colour scheme.
How to pick up a blonde shade by appearance and hair type?
The choice of the right shade depends on the raw data of the appearance, length and structure of the hair:
- Skin. If you have a cold portion of facial skin (light olive, milk, porcelain), choose cold shades of grey. These can be dark blonde, ashy, pearlescent, cold blond. For warm skin tones (brown, peach, cream, pink, ivory), it is better to choose brownish-coloured, wheat or copper-coloured.
- Eyes. Semi-transparent pupils of grey, blue and blue colours are harmoniously combined with cold shades. Dark brown and almost black eyes with a bright contrast between pupils and proteins look beautiful with dark shades of brown hair. Nut, green, brown eyes with golden inclusions harmonize with copper, wheat, golden tones of curls.
- Hair length. Blond hair is suitable for medium to long hairstyles. Most interestingly, this colour looks on long hair, styled with curls, on a long carriage, bean and cascade. Short haircuts look good with dark blonde shades. For a complete look, your hairstyle should be complemented with bright make-up.
- Hair density. Dark and light shades of grey are suitable for thick and medium-density hair. And to give your rare hair more volume visually, you can do the melting, omber, balayage or broom.
Who doesn’t want to make up in a blonde?
Girls who naturally have black or dark brown hair, very dark skin and brown eyes with bright white pupils, it is better to avoid dyeing in light-coloured tones. This also applies to women of the Negroid and Asian races.
Copper-blue hair colour is able to emphasize the redness and defects of the skin, the presence of fine vascular mesh. Bright shades with a pronounced cold shade can also focus on the skin, so they are not recommended for girls with couperose and rashes.
How to dye your hair blonde: nuances of dyeing
It’s impossible to change the colour of your hair fundamentally without lightening. This is especially true for dyeing in light cold tones: ashes and pearlescent. It is not so easy to perform the clarification on your own, so it is recommended that you contact an experienced technician.
If this is the first time you’ve painted, choosing the right shade is no easy task. The first colouring is best done in the cabin – especially if you want to get a complex colour.
Almost all brands involved in the production of hair dyes have a palette of grey.
Blonde Hair Care Tips
Proper care makes blonde hair look luxuriously royal, and failure to observe the basic rules turns this multi-faceted shade into a “mouse”. What do you need to keep in mind when taking care of your blonde hair?
- Colouring always weakens your hair, so spoil it regularly with nourishing masks, balms and conditioners.
- Light brown hair is usually thinner and more fragile than dark hair. Therefore, try to use less electric styling equipment, wear hats and apply UV-protected products on your strands in summer.
- Shampoos with violet or silver pigments can be used to care for light curls (especially ashes, pearlescent and grey). These shampoos neutralise unwanted yellowness and red hair.
- To give blond hair a golden colour, you can rinse it with a broth of chamomile and rhubarb. Minor clarification can be achieved with lemon juice. Dark strands can be rinsed with sage decoctions.
- Do not think that brown hair looks too simple and unsightly. The huge palette of shades allows any girl to pick up a variant of grey colour which will transform it into a magnificent and elegant beauty.