So created women that from time to time they want to change the style of clothing, hairstyle or the usual hair colour of the years. Such changes energize and motivate.
But sometimes it happens that instead of a luxurious colour you get an unattractive red or yellow shade. How to remove the redhead from the hair after the unsuccessful dyeing and what are the reasons for its appearance.
The main reasons are
No one is insured against undesirable results of staining. Unexpected surprise may turn out to be an experienced master in the salon, and when applying the paint at home. There are several main reasons for the appearance of red shade on the hair.
Unfortunate clarification of hair
The hair structure of each woman has an individual level of eumelanin pigments (responsible for brown and black) and for-melanin (responsible for yellow and red).
Brightening and discolouration of the hair “burn out” primarily EU-melanins, and the fau-melanins can remain intact and make you look like an orange. And the darker the hair colour, the brighter the copper tint can be.
Non-observance of “laws” of colourists when dyeing hair
Combining even similar shades, you can get an absolutely unpredictable result. The reason for this is the same eu- and faeu-melanins, which react differently to the effects of dyestuffs. Be prepared for the appearance of redheads if you decide to change:
- Black for chestnut;
- black to blond;
- Dark chestnut to blond;
- Dark blonde to light blonde.
When a person selects his own colour, he looks at the colour of hair, which is shown on the package. But often the result is not the same as in the picture. This is due to the fact that most often the box shows the colour that is obtained when dyeing natural brown hair. And not everyone has such a base.
After the flushing.
If you decide to move from dark to light, the redhead can wait for you at any stage: immediately after washing or appear after several times to wash your head.
After the henna
Henna is a natural dye for honey shades. When you paint a henna hernia, you should understand that you will get a copper shade as a result.
When you burn your hair in the sun
Cloths and brunettes will buy copper strands when burned in the sun. Blond hair, burn out golden shade.
The owners of such hair have always enjoyed special attention, but if you do not like the colour, you can paint or change the redhead to a few tones.
Toning and dyeing your hair
Often, the tinting and unstable dyeing of the hair washes out the ash or natural shade, giving the redhead the way. Deciding on tinting, be prepared for surprises, choose the right shade, which will remove the redhead.
Have not kept the paint
Be sure to apply and keep the dye on your hair according to the instructions, as all the dyes work differently. If you do it your own way, the result may upset you.
How to get rid of a redhead
If you have an unwanted red shade on your hair, don’t be upset! This is a common problem and there are a lot of things you can do to muffle or remove it completely.
By using these proven tools, it is possible to effectively eliminate the redhead after clarification or dyeing:
- Prepare chamomile broth. 2 tablespoons of flowers, pour a glass of boiling water and let stand for 30 minutes. Add two tablespoons of vinegar to the resulting broth and rinse the coloured hair after each wash. As a result, the red color becomes much lighter, loses its “aggressiveness” and gets a soft shade.
- Squeeze out 3-4 lemons of juice and add the same amount of alcohol or vodka. Apply the resulting liquid to clean hair, hold for 15 minutes and rinse off. If you do the procedure at least once every 7 days, such a mask will weaken the brightness of the redhead.
- Make a rye bread porridge (preliminary filled with water, and infuse it during the day). Apply porridge to the hair, hold it for up to 1 hour and rinse it off. The mask is recommended to be made until the desired result, but not more often than once in 3 days.
- Apply kefir to the hair, “wrap” the film and a towel, hold it for up to 2.5 hours and wash it off. Kefir is also an excellent hair balm, which makes them soft and silky. It can be used at each washing of a head.
- Weld the bass in hot water (90-95 degrees), let it infuse for 15-20 minutes, apply to the hair and hold for no longer than 1.5 hours, and then rinse. Repeat the procedure once every 3-4 weeks.
- Rinse the hair with a solution of sea salt with a few drops of ammonia. For this purpose, dissolve 1 tsp of sea salt in a glass of warm water. Add 3-4 drops of ammonia to the solution and rinse the head when washing, up to 2 times a week.
- Wash your hair several times with laundry soap, which will gradually remove the unpleasant redhead from your hair.
If after staining copper tint spoils your mood, and you decided to get rid of it as quickly as possible – I advise you to use more effective means:
The opposite shade of copper is blue, and blue is ashy. So, it is necessary to take the dye from the ashes scale. For best results, take 1-2 tones darker than your hair. If you have an intense copper shade, you should first muffle it with an “American shampoo”.
For this purpose take 1 part of the clarifying powder + 1 part of the shampoo. Apply to the hair and message constantly. As soon as the redhead is less saturated, rinse off and dry the hair. Later you can start staining.
Use a special tonic and shampoo
It is known that the redhead is well neutralized by the blue colour, turning it into graceful ashes. The only disadvantage is that this “levelling” is quickly washed away and you will have to repeat it.
Try the mixstone
Such proofreaders work well with the right tone, helping to achieve the desired result. It is better if you entrust this procedure to an experienced master who will do everything right.
The modern market offers many ways of correcting the failure of painting with the help of lungs, tinting agents – foams or mousses. They are not only great for removing copper pigment, but also for nourishing hair.
With the help of lightening dye, it is possible to wash off the red shade, the hair will become golden or white. The main thing here is not to burn the hair.
How to prevent a redhead
It is enough to follow a few rules to prevent the appearance of red shade on your hair:
- Protect your hair from external influences (sun, rain and sea water).
- Use shampoo and coloured hair balm.
- Do not use henna, as it will give copper sooner or later. Depending on the shade of henna you choose, it can also give you redness.
- If the hair has not been dyed before, it is better to use a non-sampling colour (tone or darker by 1-2 tones, natural colours). If the hair has been dyed, use ammonia.
- Follow the instructions when using the dye.
- Dye your hair in time.
Healthy, well-groomed hair has always been considered the main adornment of women. It’s like an expensive frame that emphasizes her style and uniqueness. And if you decide that it is time to change something in your life – you can safely start with your hair! After all, as men say, ugly women do not happen – there are women who do not want to be beautiful.